Luxury Watches Manufacturer
- Handling product allocations between boutiques and ensuring that products are supplied with Retail/Wholesale needs.
- Provide a great support to the Retail/Wholesale business in Japan.
- Handling product allocations to boutiques.
- Stock control between boutiques, and rebalance
- Correspondence with HQ regarding inquiries from boutiques and also inquiry on products.
- Issuing application forms.
- Order input and management.
- Management of Sample products and schedules.
- Providing Other support if needed
- Support to preparing fair/exhibition collection.
- Either MD assistant or distribution in retail (having luxury business experience is better).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- English Language skills (Business level).
- Moderate computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Energetic, Self-motivated, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Patient, detailed-oriented and a good team player
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.