Global Energy Company
- Work closely with Headquarter and manage the logistics operations under the direct instruction from HQ team.
- Supervise and manage the Japanese vendors based on shipment plans; coordinate and follow-up with the receiver/warehouse to ensure the smooth delivery.
- Coordinate and communicate with the sales operation team on any changed schedule of shipment, to acquire the updated delivery schedule.
- Proactively manage and improve the domestic freight processes and procedures in Japan to drive down costs of land transportation, and prevent additional costs to freight.
- Ensure adequate, proper and accurate documentation is maintained for all order POD (Pay On Delivery), and timely provide to the related person in HQ logistics department.
- Responsible for overseeing KPI evaluations of all logistics service providers and drive performance improvement.
- Responsible for OTD (Order To Delivery) reports, and service feedbacks from customers collection. Report regularly to HQ logistics department.
- Review all the disbursement of freight vendors, and submit to HQ logistics department for approval.
- Source and initiate evaluation report to HQ logistics department for the qualified domestic logistics services providers in Japan.
- Minimum 3 years of sales/operation clerk experience.
- Deep understanding of distribution business as well as channel business.
- PC literacy Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Fluent English & Japanese proficiency.
- Numerical and detail orientated, team work spirit, Excellent communication skill, assertive and oriented to results.
Monday to Friday
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.