Foreign Chemical Company
- Provide functional knowhow and expertise to meet the business needs, and to enable safety and compliance standard. (E.g. DG transportation management, Responsible Care, risk assessment by using audit protocol).
- Leads root cause investigation independently to identify corrective actions and improvement plan in an effective manner
- Contributes logistics expertise by identifying, analyzing, measuring and implementing improvements to key processes and procedures
- Adds value to logistics work processes by participating in process improvement efforts through team activity and individual initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities to minimize cost-to-serve through network optimization and/or process improvements. Proactively leads logistics initiative and projects in areas of expertise.
- Effectively contributes to the development of logistics plans consistent with business/functional responsibility.
- Is knowledgeable of and supports EH&S goals across all modes of transport and storage. May assist carriers with responsible care and sustainability goal.
- Initiates and conducts appropriate training for process, systems, tools, methodology, and functional disciplines.
- Provides consultation and guidance on logistics alternatives, logistics methodology, and disciplines.
- Develops breakthrough solutions for logistics problems across multiple businesses or transportation modes.
Critical success factors :
- Extensive experience in logistics related activities.
- Substantial knowledge of information systems supporting logistics activities.
- Familiarity with industry practice, new technology, shipping visibility tools.
- Knowledge of key metrics for managing logistics functional performance and LSP performance.
- Teamwork mindset / Communication skill / English skill
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Fluent~Native level Japanese
- Work Permit in Japan
- 5 yrs experiences in road transportation or warehouse management(mandatory), auto industry or chemical industry(nice to have), SAP system(ERP system), vendor audit/review process
- Problem solving expert, can work independently;
- Good team worker
- Logic thinking, communication skill
- Good English speaker(TOEIC 800+)
Social insurance, Retirement plan, Training programs
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.