Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Oversees all logistics operations including 3PL management specialized for Orthopedic business.
In addition, aiming to maximize the value of the services provided by the Deliver team in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, and leading the realization of building a new operation and service model through innovation. You can experience various commercial transactions in the medical device business industry, including 3PL, dealers and competitors.
- Team management and team development (4 distribution center super visors + 1 Manager)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders (CS/Planning/MAKE/Commercial/QA/Legal/3PL/distributors, etc.), negotiations for improvements and collaboration with new initiatives.
- Participation in Supply chain, Deliver, and commercial projects.
- Operation management
- Leading for Internal CIP (Cost Improvement Program) target achievement by encouraging KAIZEN activity.
- BA required
Experience and Skills:
- Those who can negotiate and discuss with department heads inside and outside the company without hesitation, and those who can communicate smoothly
- English communication skill to work together with region and global team
- Problem-solving ability. Those who are good at solving problems by extracting and analyzing factors from multiple perspectives.
- Taking the initiative in new initiatives and lead the entire team
- Understanding and awareness of compliance in general
- Work experience in supply chain
- Team management experience
- Work experience in orthopedic business
- Experience in introducing core systems (ERP)
- Japanese (Native level), English (business level)