※Applicants must be located in Japan
Global IT & Food Services Company
- Start up company
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more
- Analytics - Analyze and track KPIs (lots of it) to improve operations performance, and take customer experience to the next level!
- Strategy - Proactively proposing new strategies to improve our set up. We are not this kind of company where we want to maintain the status quo. We always want to be one step ahead
- Find ways to drive logistics efficiency in the whole country, by defining our city structure, our incentive schemes and managing our supply/demand relationship
- Maximize our bottom up approach to ensure our product solve all our needs
- Digitalize and automate internal processes in all the logistics verticals
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor's or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative similar field
- Preferably you gained 4-6 years of work experience in high growth start-ups, tech companies, consulting or IB
- Strong excel and data management skills
- SQL is a plus
- You love numbers and data
- Willing to question the status quo when needed
- Remember, we are a start up
- We are dynamic, you need to be a doer and adapt constantly to many changes
- We have lots of data, you like to play with it and make decisions upon that
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.