Global Home Appliance Manufacturer
- Manage inventory and ensure the right products are stocked and delivered on time
- Receive client orders, input figures into the ERP system, and share with HQ logistics
- Track import products and ensure their delivery
- Handle inventory control and scheduling for ongoing projects
- Manage a team of logistics, coaching and developing them to ensure performance objectives are met
- Identify and monitor KPIs to improve productivity
- Inventory count on annual basis
- Communicate with warehouses and sales departments etc to determine needs
- 10+ years' logistics, supply chain, and customer relationship management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations etc
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time- critical environment.
- To handle multiple tasks and effectively manage different timelines
- Effective communication skill, service-minded, leadership, flexible.
- Detailed understanding of transportation regulations, business, and trade compliance
- Good knowledge of import/export and international/domestic trading
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 3+ years' experience in a managerial position
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel; ERP system experience
- Business level English proficiency
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.