Japanese Energy Company
- Prepare scope of supply for Procurement
- Ensure proper and thorough transport preparation (scope of work, surveys, permits and LSP nomination)，ensure Safe, timely and cost-effective delivery to wind farm locations in close cooperation with construction, procurement and quality
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure safe delivery to sites，publish delivery schedules and communicate delivery changes with all involved stakeholders
- Supervise loading and unloading of materials at port and project site, supervise overall project operations on ground depending on the risk level of projects
- Coordinate deliveries and delivery changes with all involved stakeholders, coordinate with relevant stakeholders in case of delays and damages
- Investigate and support problem-solving of delivery and transport quality issues, monitor and report transport risks
- Supplier Performance Management of service providers
- The right candidate has 5+ years of Logistic Project management experience combined with a degree in either Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in Material Handling and Logistics Operations of Wind Turbine Generators
- Good experience of transport operations, complaint handling, business planning and risk assessment
- Truck transit simulation experience with Autoturn Software or similar software.
- Heavy equipment transportation experience (Pipes, burners, boilers, etc )
- Ambitious, proactive and good at problem solving, project Management of Logistic
- A good team player with great communication skills. You will interact with several stakeholders such as construction, procurement & Quality as well as factories and suppliers
- Accurate, reliable and good excellent skills in time management, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Comprehensive knowledge of logistics operations and practices，in-depth knowledge and hands-on execution on Customs Clearance
- Works independently with self-motivation and minimal supervision
- Knowledge of OSHA transportation safety regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
8 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.