[Company Summary ]
Global Industrial Equipment Company
- Inventory Management: Materials planning and inventory management. Ensure we are stocking the right parts, with right safety stock levels to meet customer on-time targets and manage the correct balance between optimum inventory and customer on-time delivery.
- Warehousing & Transportation: Ensure basic KPIs are being met, manage costs and review them at regular intervals, supplier management / negotiations as required.
- Customer Relationship Management: Manage Company's interaction with current and potential customers. Use data analysis and Market Intelligence to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
- Support functions collaboration: Develop rapport and efficient communication with finance and other departments to ensure all regulatory requirements are addressed along with other requirement per business needs.
- Productivity: Work within the group, with suppliers and other functions to drive operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure compliance to Ethics, Standards of Business Conduct, other the company policies and the relevant government regulations in the geography
- Any other duties needed to support business to achieve Business goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management / Operations or equivalent.
- Total 10 -12 years of Work Experience in reputed manufacturing / trading organization in Logistics, supply chain and Customer relationship management, out of which at least 5 years should have been in a managerial position. Line function experiences in each aspect like warehousing, transportation, export / import management, inventory & materials planning before handling higher level managerial roles would be advantageous.
- Experience of having worked on ERP systems, Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into high-level analysis, and drive actions based on data science. SAP experience is highly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, decisive, exhibit good judgment and excellent problem solving skills, understand and manage complexity at various levels in the organization.
- Passionate self-starter t work both in collaboration and independently to drive improvements in supply chain performance leading to customer delight.
- Proficient in Advanced Excel, Business Data Management, Spreadsheet analysis with strong mathematical abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese is mandatory.
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.