[Position] Logistics Associate
[Salary] 8-14 million JPY
Global IT and Food Service Company
You take full responsibility for supporting rider operations. You support, set up and optimize processes, while running day to day operations.
What's on the menu for you:
- Design and implement riders operations processes
- Analyze and track KPIs to enhance customer and rider experience
- Support commercial projects to provide operational guidance and resources
- Optimize operations through innovation and process development to implement best practices
- Manage over 50 fleet executives, ensuring their level of quality and performance improvement
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in an operational role, preferably with a logistics background
- Experience supervising teams
- Proactive and ambitious to lead independent projects
- Process oriented and data driven with knowledge in industrial best practices
- Interest in operations for e-commerce
- Language: Native level Japanese, Business level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate/Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain