Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Food Company
- Lead the warehouse operations and delivery services to be best in class (communication, logistics operation efficiency, logistics quality and service level) .
- Lead regular communication with logistics companies and provide complete pipeline visibility.
- Manage day-to-day operations in entire logistics operation tasks in corporation with customer care team manager and supply planners.
- Manage import operation service with import coordination supplier.
- Lead continuous improvement activities for logistics operation / network to achieve target.
- Manage supply related cost (storage, handling, flight to customer, drayage, etc.) and lead tender with logistics third parties.
Drive Cross-Functional Collaborations
- Lead customer collaboration with customer care team manager and sales operation team.
- Lead any logistics related projects (eg. Digital Commerce, Network study, new warehouse launch project).
- Support logistics governance / quality leader in the area Quality in Distribution (i.e. pest control, logistics audit, and logistics quality) in collaboration with Q&FS team.
- Input any impact to business to co-pilot / sales team from logistics perspective.
- Support supply operation manager in setting department Vision/Mission, developing team strategy, and engaging operation team members.
Supporting Team Engagement and Talent Developments:
- Lead the team engagement activities supporting pipeline manager.
- Support team's talent development through coaching and supervising a junior associate.
- Lead x-functional collaboration projects as a co-creation hub.
- Bachelor degree
- Logistics Management Skills
- English (Business Level / TOEIC > 800)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.