Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Successfully manage the overall supply chain management to constantly improve efficiency and productivity of our business. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods and managing overall warehouse flow
Organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal being to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, forwarders, warehouse, customs, and HQ
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, plan rou tes and process shipments
- Develop processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
- Work with the warehouse QC check process for the management of inventory and return flow
- Arrange inbound from Italy, custom clearance, outbound to each store
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Lead special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Partner with
- The global supply chain team to set and achieve department goals
- Cross functional internal teams, MD, MDP, QC, Finance
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Demonstrated proficiency with Logistics and warehouse Management
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills