Global Car Parts Manufacturer
- Business process improvement
- Development and maintaining of process expertise
- Strengthen connectivity to Group and Application Expert
- Manage change requests on related projects in timely manner
- Train local users for uplifting their skills with identification of training requirements
- Design & execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Involve global and local projects actively to drive business
- Maintain EDI and Warehouse application to support timely logistics operations
- Provide L1 IT support to users, including desktop support and IT equipment support such as workstation, printer, projector, LAN, and PBX.
- Experience of business process improvement
- Good knowledge for EDI and automotive industry
- 1 year or above experience in IT support for internal users
- Japanese (Native level)
- English (Business level, Verbal communication and e-mail writing)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- SAP experience in Logistics modules is preferable
- Experience in multinational company is better
- Be able to work independently and with good teamwork spirit
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment with positive and aggressive attitude
- Good communication skills
6 Million yen ~ 7.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.