Global Software Company
- People manager of regional customer delivery unit including leadership, performance & career development, mentoring/coaching.
- Accountable for all tasks and activities of the delivery unit team, ensuring effective, efficient and high-quality delivery.
- Drives effective communications within the team, consistently cascades necessary communication & strategy from higher levels of management into the team, acts as a change agent & multiplier and supports the team through times of difficult change, first point of contact for all issues within the team, drives regular team meetings, drives employee relations and engagement topics, etc.
- Monitors and reports regularly on key process indicators and key performance indicators
- In-depth knowledge of our support services, as well as outstanding understanding of market unit in assigned region; In particular, with reference to the customer base, building and maintaining strategic partnership with customers' key decision makers & ensuring that the Global LCX delivery colleagues serving the region become a trusted advisor for customers, including C-level/decision makers.
- Forms mutually beneficial relationships to senior managers, leaders, and experts from other departments as required.
- LCX ambassador cross-LoB and towards customer. Exceptional skills at demonstrating the value of our services to customers
- LCX accountable for Maintenance protection & growth
- Champions ONE Support towards our customers in assigned region, including internal cross-LoB alignment to make ONE Support a reality for the benefit of our customers
- Represents LCX delivery-related matters to customer management to the level of CIO, Business Unit Leaders and is able to influence their decisions. Takes appropriate responsibility for customer issues, concerns, and complaints driving them to resolution. Includes going onsite as required to manage complex/critical c-level relationships
- Executes as per Global LCX approach, processes, implementing process changes and changed or new program content for the assigned region.
- Ensures harmonized approach and outstanding collaboration with other regional customer delivery MMTs/regional directors/team leads and functional leaders across the organization.
- Ultimately accountable for delivery results and achievements in the assigned region (Main focus is on LCX customer engagement delivery, but also accountable for regional contribution to global OnDemand and Functional delivery responsibilities, including staffing contribution, as required). Responsible for overall excellence in LCX customer delivery and success of assigned region, including impact on Global LCX economic results.
- Ensures people development of assigned regional team members and leads the transformation to the intelligent enterprise of our customers. This includes development of team to address both customers' LoB and IT demands.
- Provides regular updates pro-actively to Regional Delivery Head
- Creates a customer-centric culture, whereby all colleagues in his/her assigned region develop a deep understanding of customer business needs and align those across global delivery strategy. Able to identify and advocate for the regional customer needs within the Global LCX Practice, knows how customer requirements are integrated within the overall strategy and contributes towards the development of the LCX programs based on his/her customer-centric know-how
- Understands & represents the region (primarily customer needs), makes decisions (leading LCX Market Unit Directors & team leads) on best possible use of resources & overall customer delivery excellence.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Customer orientation and focus, as well as skills to interact/collaborate with customer IT and LoB decision makers. Proven record ensuring customer success and demonstrating accountability for taking over customer issues, concerns, and complaints and driving them to resolution successfully (e.g. is able to resolve escalations)
- Knowledge on Support Organization and how to scale delivery without affecting quality or compromising on efficiency
- Proven track in successfully leading teams, challenging complexity and supporting organizational change management.
- High employee engagement and leadership trust scores in previous leadership roles.
- Outstanding ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, internally and externally, with appropriate discretion where required.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks (pro-active driver, results-oriented, driver of simplicity, pragmatic)
- Proven experience managing risks within area of responsibility and defining, executing and communicating immediate action plans to address any relevant deficiencies successfully
- Experience of Solution Service Business as Sales or Pre-sales over 5 years
- Experience of implementing an ERP package as a Project Lead or Project Manager.
- Experience of cloud service delivery
- Experience of delivering support and service in the IT industry with ITIL or ALM
- Experience working in a leading or management role of a customer support organization in the IT industry
- Native Level Japanese
- Business English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.