Global Law Firm
Work will entail mainly Japanese to English translation, proofreading, research and editing/cross-checking of colleagues' translations of a variety of legal and technical documents as well as marketing materials for both internal and external clients. English to Japanese translation is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to understand advanced written Japanese and English
- Must be PC literate, highly detailed and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork in sharing, coordinating and cross-checking work is essential and candidate must be adept at meeting strict deadlines and working under pressure
- Must hold a proper Japanese working visa
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- A minimum of 3 years professional translation experience is required with experience in legal or technical areas preferred
5 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.