Major IT Software Company
Legal Staff will mainly prepare the standard-template base contracts or drafting short agreements for exceptional cases and support operation of legal team as well as the sales team for their negotiation of various daily contracts of Enterprise business, including sales partner channel agreements, software OEM contracts, professional service agreements, confidentiality agreements, product evaluation contracts, and content reviews.
- Motivation and flexibility to absorb new knowledge at work
- Self-management ability to control and manage multiple contract negotiations while keeping reply deadlines
- Communication skills that can confirm documented company rules and past case precedents even in vague circumstances, coming to appropriate judgment
- More than 2 -4 years of experience related to company contract management, contract drafting, contract negotiation
- Must have Native level Japanese language ability
- Business level English
- Advanced PC skills are plus
※ Candidates with Gyouseishoshi (行政書士)License are preferable.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥6000000.00 - ¥7000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available