[Position] Legal Specialist
[Location] Tokyo *WFH
[Salary] 6~8 million JPY
Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Large European Retailer
- Pro-actively support and build good working relationships with the stakeholders in order to run the business while minimizing legal risks and optimizing business opportunities.
- Review, draft, negotiate and manage commercial agreements and other legal documents.
- Maintain the company register up to date by filing the necessary applications and documents on a timely basis.
- Develop and implement standard processes, procedures and templates for the legal function in accordance with internal rules both at local and global levels.
- Actively cooperate with Group Legal & Governance in order to secure alignment of country agenda
- Support the Legal Manager and contribute to successful formulation and execution of the company's projects.
- Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations.
- Keep updated in and conduct necessary research on relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international and domestic laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of professional experience in legal function with BA degree in law from university in Japan. Master's degree in law from another jurisdiction is an asset.
- Willingness to support the internal stakeholders beyond pure legal issues with good sense of balance between legal/compliance and business matters.
- Logical and analytical thinking driven by intellectual curiosity and pleasure of learning.
- Open-mindedness and adaptability towards international, multicultural, and diverse environment.
- English level: Proficient (TOEIC 900 or higher)
- Japanese level: Fluent or Native
Flex work with core hours 10:00 to 15:00
Social insurance(welfare pension, health insurance, and unemployment insurance), Transportation expense, Retirement age: 65 years old
Work From Home (need to go to the office 1/week)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, annual Leave (granted after 6 months of employment), maternity leave, nursing care leave, childcare leave, paternity leave, childcare leave for partners etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Legal