※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global IT & Food Company
- Start up Company
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more
We are launching in Japan, and looking for a highly talented Legal Manager to join our family.
- Support our Japan businesses with legal advice on a broad range of operational and business matters spanning intellectual property, employment, privacy, competition, and consumer law.
- Advise, draft, and negotiate a wide range of contracts with third parties such as marketing partners, suppliers, and restaurants.
- Manage litigation and investigations that may arise from time to time.
- Instruct external law firms and external counsel as required.
- Collaborate with our legal teams in APAC and Berlin HQ to ensure standardisation and alignment on legal matters.
- Bachelor of Laws with at least 5 years' PQE.
- Background in commercial law with reputable law firms or as an in-house counsel, ideally with e-commerce or internet companies.
- Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/technology environments will be an advantage.
- Commercially astute, highly-drive and pragmatic, with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in business level Japanese and English.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.