[ポジション] Legal Manager
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Healthcare Company
- Review, draft, support negotiate and administer contracts on behalf of Thermo Fisher Scientific Japan in accordance with organizational and departmental contracting policies and procedures, including drafting templates, and providing redlined recommendations. Contracts will cover all range of business, including but not limited to, sales/service, relationship with dealers, and supplier, etc.
- Perform risk assessment of proposed contractual terms and conditions and develop recommendations to minimize their potential risk tot he business.
- Manage and execute corporate housekeeping work.
- Work as a part of Japan Legal Team for the coordination of contracts to ensure completion of applicable reviews and approvals by Country General Manager and/or other business leaders, where required.
- Execute activities relating to the signing, filing, tracking and managing completed agreements.
- Assist in designing and implementing legal/compliance policies and procedures to effect the timely and accurate completion.
- Notify leadership of potential contractual non-compliance issues that could have an adverse impact to the company.
- Utilize our Practical Process Improvement (PPI) Business System to drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate and promote the company's mission, vision and 4I values.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Minimal requirements include a Bachelor's degree, plus a total of 3+ years' experience as a Paralegal and/or other contracting experience) with proven contract management skills, including experience managing, reviewing, revising and negotiating commercial and supplier contracts.
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, excellent writing and oral communications skills; basic legal research skills; attention to detail and sound administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight schedules, self-motivated working manner and project management skill.
- Good judgment in balancing business and commercial needs and potential risks/exposures with customer requirements.
- Proven integrity and high ethical standards.
- Above average word composition and demonstrated knowledge of business law terminology enabling a comprehensive review and commentary of business contracts.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the latest MS Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel,and related electronic tools for editing, documenting, tracking and communicating. Experience with a contract lifecycle management/compliance workflow system is desirable.
- Basic business level English and native Japanese is necessary.
- Flexibility and quick learning skills in diverse business organizations.
Seniority Level:Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal