Global Fashion Company
- Being a key member of the management team, providing local legal support to Japanese staff at various levels in:
- Real Estate matters. Supporting closely the Expansion Department, said task entails engaging in full negotiation with the landlords/lessors and owners of business premises in the aforesaid market and drafting all the relevant documents concerning the future and existing stores of the Group in the country.
- Information, Technology & Communication. We expect from new legal manager to deal with IT issues including e-commerce distribution, data protection, procedure for electronic signatures and software licenses.
- Private law contracts in connection with the day to day business of the companies.
- General companies law, corporate issues and regulatory compliance. Being responsible for the company's seal, keeping the legal books and records and drafting all the relevant corporate documents of all the Japanese subsidiaries (capital increases, amendments to the Articles of Incorporation, management of their governing bodies..) and monitoring the relationships with the local external lawyers, Public Notaries, different Public Registries and Public Authorities.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Customer-related issues (complaints, warranties, regulation etc..)
- General legal advice on any other relevant issues raised by the Japanese companies, developing the Group's policies, identifying areas of risk and providing suggestions for improvement.
- At least, 5 years legal experience in a multinational company or international law firm.
- Main areas of expertise: general background and specific areas such as commercial,corporate,real estate and contractual law in Japan.
- Good skills in communication and negotiation, decision-making capacity.
- Excellent analytical and legal drafting skills.
- Experience in a company with similar activities (on-line and off-line retail and/or distribution) would be interesting.
- Native level Japanese language skill and knowledge of Japan laws.
- Fluent in English language skill. Spanish language skill is very highly valued.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
Full Time Employee
10 million yen ~ 16 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.