Our client, global hotel company is looking for a skilled and experienced counsel with a background in corporate transactional matters primarily to support strategic transaction activities of the company.
This position will also have responsibility for overseeing compliance and corporate governance and providing multi-faceted support to other internal functions of the company.
Global Hotel Company
- Leading and counseling the company on all strategic business transactions (including those involving mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and financing transactions) by overseeing legal due diligence, devising and advising on transaction structures, preparing term sheets, and negotiating, drafting, and reviewing transaction documents in both Japanese and English.
- Negotiating, drafting, reviewing a broad range of agreements in both Japanese and English, in support of the company and other departments, including lease agreement, loan agreement, confidentiality agreement, sale and purchase agreement, and other commercial agreements.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from an accredited law school.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience as a counsel with well-regarded law firm, or as an in-house counsel with a company.
- A solid understanding of, and experience in managing, complex corporate transactions.
- Ability to work under aggressive timelines.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.