※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Responsible for supporting and advising all areas of the company in legal and compliance aspects. Prepares and / or reviews contracts, letters of agreement and other documents to support business.
- Provide legal services to review legal documents, consult with business lines.
- Monitor business for compliance with local regulations and company group standard
- Implement legal and compliance requirements under local regulations and our group standard to the company.
- Maintain, amend, and update internal regulations to comply with changes in law or regulations in Japan or HQ guidelines.
- Prepare and submit necessary reports/documents to the authorities.
- Maintain business licensees and corporate documents.
- Ensures internal/external audit and inspection conduct smoothly and do follow-up internally.
- Ensures employees education to meet the legal/compliance requirements
- Mitigate potential compliance risks (AFM, AML, CCP, DPP, IP, etc.).
- Keeps up speed to meet business needs as well as legal and compliance requirements (conflict management)
- Monitor and identify legal and compliance risks and take remedial actions.
- Review existing operational processes and legal documents in a constantly changing legal environment.
- 3 years of relevant experience in corporate legal practices or at least 5 years of compliance management. Preferably in financing sector. International business experience is always a plus but is not a must.
- Familiar with local and international financial related regulations e.g. anti-money laundry, anti-monopoly law, customer protection laws etc.
- Ability to create, review legal documents i.e. contract forms.
- Ability to prepare reports, business license documents to be submitted to authorities.
- Strong knowledge in financial business and industry regulations.
- Preferably 2nd or higher degree in the Japan Business Law Examination.
- Pro-active, integrative, solution driven, high degree of integrity and independence, strong team worker.
- Sound understanding of MS Excel, MS Word & PowerPoint is preferred but not a must.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language in written and verbal is a must
- TOEIC > 800.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.