Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Legal Assistant
[Hourly Salary] 1850 yen ~(Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Haken Staff
Global IT Company
- You will work closely with legal counsel to support the division's objectives.
- Your main responsibilities will center around administration and coordination and involve coordination with internal and external stakeholders, including law firms, organization of legal documents and files and if you bring expertise legal-focused work such as checking and reviewing contracts in English and Japanese.
- Minimum 1-3 years of legal assistant experience
- Preferred: experience in checking and reviewing contracts in English and or Japanese.
- Business level English, fluent Japanese
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday : 10:00 - 19:00 (break time: 60 mins)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal, Human Resources, Administrative