Global IT Company
We are looking for a smart and motivated individual to provide administrative and paralegal assistance to approximately 8 attorneys and contract managers. The position reports to a senior lawyer in the Legal Team
Responsibilities include coordinating agreement approvals and execution, drafting correspondence, assisting with standard contract reviews, tracking documents, maintaining status reports, supporting introduction of new system tools, doing word processing, performing general office tasks (such as calendaring, filing and budget tracking), and coordinating other legal and administrative matters directly with the business groups.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to work efficiently and independently; manage a high volume of tasks and projects with tight deadlines; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround; think creatively; and be proactive in solving problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. The successful candidate will be client-service oriented, have great attention to detail; strong organizational skills; the ability to easily multitask; possess a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information; and have the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
· Native level Japanese and excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
· The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience as a paralegal or corporate legal department team member.
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. and other software systems for invoice, data and contract management.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
· Willingness and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job.
· Paralegal experience, college degree or business law qualification are a plus but not required.
· Corporate legal department experience is a plus.
6~9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥6000000.00 - ¥9000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available