en world Japan's Learning & Development (L&D) Team is all about “helping individuals and teams do the best work of their lives” and we currently have a vacancy for a talented individual who wants to build their skills and expertise within this exciting and rewarding area of the en world business.
Our company’s mission is to enable success of our customers, and our vison is to become the most respected partner in the industry – we can only achieve this if every individual can be their best selves and have the tools and resources to deliver a great customer experience; as an L&D Specialist, you will have a direct role in helping us achieve this.
Required & Desired Skills and Experiences
- Dedicated life-long learner & ambassador for continuous improvement
- Passionate communicator who enjoys leading discussions with audiences large & small
- Obsessive curiosity to improve the world around them
- Fanatical team player who puts the success of the team ahead of their own
- Communication in Japanese at a native-level and English at an advanced level
About the Role
- Giving new employees a memorable 1st day experience, aligning them with en world culture and setting them up with the foundation skills to be not just a “recruiter”, but an “en world recruiter”
- Getting to real business needs and designing, developing, and implementing learning initiatives that change behavior & improve performance
- Facilitating “best in class” training programs across multiple delivery methods including face-to-face training, virtual training, and e-learning.
- Partnering closely with managers and leaders across the business to align on learning needs, best practices, strategies, and tactics
- Working closely with individuals across the business & coaching them to their full potential
- Running assessment days that protect the en world way of sales and ensures our employees’ success
If in doubt, reach out - We are happy to answer any questions if you are unsure about the requirements of the role!