※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
As the Information Company, our mission is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Lead Solution Consultant will provide technical and solution based support to the Japan Enterprise AEs and contribute to create and close deals.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Solution Consultant for its Enterprise Sales division in Japan. The Enterprise sales team has a responsibility of License revenue, 1st Year maintenance revenue and MCV.
Lead Solution Consultant delivers technical or solution based assistance to AE and also has responsible for creating and driving revenue with AE from existing and net new customer by using appropriate sales route.
This SC HC takes charge of a Direct/Partner selling route.
This role is based in Tokyo, with expected medium travel throughout Japan (for instance Osaka).
Proven pre-sales skills such as Technical Presentation, Solution Presentation, Demos and POC based on good technical knowledge and a business acumen including strong communication skills.
- Get products knowledge by utilizing internal resources
- Deliver proactive proposal to customers and partners
- Deliver effective demos to customers
- Perform effective POC
- Develop and enable partners
- Collaborate with marketing team to generate pipeline
- Thrive in a high-paced, results-driven organization
- Liaise with OpenText group executives
- Work with Account Executive, Professional Service, Customer Support and other supporting teams
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English, spoken and written essential
- Good understanding of the Enterprise Information Management related solutions, especially in technology areas related to ECM
- Experience as presales consultant for enterprise software solutions is mandatory.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience with solutions related to ECM solutions
- Experience with ERP (SAP and others)
- Experience with business development
- Experience in a multi-national, multi-lingual work environment
- Successful foreign small software company pre-sales or solution consultant background
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.