Global IT Company
- Deploy large scale data management and business analytics solutions on top of company SaaS Platform by applying industry knowledge, best practices, and architectural guidance to ensure system functionality, performance, and cost efficiencies
- Build, deploy, and support ETL/Data Integration, DSE, Machine Learning, publishing, and reporting solutions in production / UAT / development environments that meet defined requirements and SLAs for our customers and internal stake holders.
- Collaborate with cross functional delivery teams to ensure successful, high quality, on time delivery of customer implementation projects. The delivery teams include customer success, operations, implementation engineering, technical program management teams in complex projects
- Be the local SME for all things deployment, providing direct and local deployment support for Customer Success teams
- Adapt to fast evolution of company solution and its deployment
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- 2+ years deployment and implementation experiences on SaaS platform and infrastructure
- 2+ years database development and architecture experience in a production environment supporting large data platforms.
- 2+ years of ETL Development experience with strong ETL and SQL programming skills (required); MySQL experience (required)
- + years build/deploy infrastructure experience (e.g. Jenkins, Rundeck), and build tools (e.g. Maven, Ant, Make, CMake, etc)
- 2+ years experience working with AWS EC2 / RDS / S3 / EMR, and/or equivalent systems in Google Compute o Working experience with both high volume OLTP and high volume batch processing
- Experience with/understanding of Agile development processes
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Understanding differences in setup/tuning strategy for different OS platforms: especially Linux vs. Windows
- DNS Services o Experience with NoSQL data management and analysis technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Pig, Hive, Redis, MemcacheD, Redshift
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional customer success, operations, implementation engineering, technical program management teams in complex projects
- Incredible work ethic that thrives in fast paced, collaborative, dynamic team work environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting different schedules and deadlines
- Proven ability and desire to deliver projects on time, on quality o Able to cope with and thrive in uncertain and changing project requirements
11 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.