Global FinTech Company
- Act as Triage Manager to ensure optimal re-use and incorporation of agreed functional gaps within Product development team
- Provide a single point of contact for Business stakeholders including Client, Partners and the Temenos Project team throughout the project lifecycle
- Able to demonstrate Soft A best practices based on various company product implementations
- Responsible for establishing and communicating the overall functional solution design and how it is managed, controlled and focused on delivery value
- Challenge bespoke requirements and influence the Client to adopt to Soft A Standard Model Bank functionality and reduce local customizations
- Exhibit strong consulting skills and industry knowledge spanning multiple domains
- Ensuring viable solution design is proposed during the sales process and providing continuity and understanding into the delivery project.
- Proficient in Japanese and English - both written and spoken
- Degree in Business/ Finance/ Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 - 10 years professional experience in software banking consultancy, ideally 3-4 years' experience with any of the 3 Japanese Mega banks
- Business domain and Soft A Product Knowledge as follows:
- Securities Products
- ETD's (Options and Futures)
- OTC's (Eqty and FXOTC and Exotics)
- Experience in writing functional software specifications
- Successful track record of designing and delivering projects
- Extensive travel, if required, should not be a problem
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Strong analytical skills, organized, process driven and detail-oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem solving skills and the ability to work well with client
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment
10 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.