Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
- Building capacity plans for new station launches and developing strategies to handle network Peaks
- Analyzing data on performance against plan using Excel and other in-house tools.
- Defining metrics to measure and monitor labor pool capacity.
- Leading weekly planning calls. Interacting with and influencing field operations leaders.
- Working with Business Analysts and Data Engineers to develop planning models to optimize for cost while meeting capacity needs.
- Working on shift structure optimization.
- Working on On-Demand labor models and scheduling of the labor.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment; ability to re-prioritize on a regular basis in order to remain current with business needs
- Self-motivated; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under limited supervision
- Working with technology teams and product managers to develop new tools and systems to support the growth of the business.
<IMPORTANT> This job requires advanced Japanese (reading/ writing/ speaking) and basic proficiency in English.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of work experience in commercial industry
- Advanced skills in Excel (Pivot Table & VLOOKUP)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- 2+ years of industry experience in supply chain or transportation operations.
- Advanced degree and work experience in the Supply Chain field is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills including SQL, advanced Excel and Tableau, having the ability to pull data, and use to identify and solve ambiguous problem.
- Experience in Excel modelling and optimization.
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematics and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Superior professional writing and communication skills.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
年次有給休暇／初年度 最大14日 ※入社月により異なる
パーソナル休暇（有給）／年間 最大5日 ※入社月により異なる
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.