Direct Report: Account Manager
Fully responsible for receiving issues from end users and fully responsible for correctly fixing. If received issues beyond the limits of L1, passing them over to L2/L3 team. Any issue encountered should be reported to US/India teams for fix.
· 1+ year experience of doing L1 support (Senior Associate; 3+ years experiences).
· Able to understand the problem statement and log incidents in the incident tracking tool.
· Exposure to working on any incident/defect tracking tools.
· Self-motivating and quick learning.
· Retail domain exposure preferred. Good to have.
· Join an existing team, to be independent L1 Supporter we prepared for 2 month KT/OJT.
· Bi-lingual - Japanese and English. Written and Oral.
· Excellent in communication and who can be the liaison in between IT team/Client locally and globally.
Professional attitude towards issue solving and challenges in client satisfaction.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BA degrees, Business Consulting skill, Software and Network technical skill.
Permanent, Full Time
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.