Global Retail Company
This position is responsible for developing, delivering and supervising training to enhance the knowledge, skills and competency of sales staffs and store managers in order to enhanse and maximize sales capability. The position works with other departments to lead training strategies and implement training framework, practice and tools. Mentor/Coach to assist ongoing improvement of our retail sales team's performance.
1. Develop training program.
- Design learning and development strategy for the brand with the brand management and other relevant departments
- Lead and drive Mystery Shopping Program to measure and to analysis as training needs and improvement points in customer service
- Develop professional, technical and management training programs for stores and office staff
- Design development initiatives for leadership, team building and organization development
2. Plan and implement training
- Plan and implement technical training in order to refine their sales techniques for store staffs and management training programs for store staff for store managers
- Manage external vendor relationship in training content development, contracting, implementation and feedback
- Facilitate internal training programs and development initiatives
- Create an annual training budget plan and manage spending according to the plan
3. Evaluation of improvement of store staff and training contents
- Assess effectiveness of training program and ensure the desired training standards
- Provide participant feedback to trainers and relevant departments and propose ways improve
- Assess improvement of store staff by various training approaches
- At least, 3-5 years of training experience in retail industry and/or customer service industry
- Experience to build up training scheme from scrach is a plus
- A native level Japanese speaker and a business level English skill
- Knowledge of retail business
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office, PowerPoint)
- Good presentation skills and delivering skill
7 Mil to 8 Mil Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.