Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Japanese EC Company
One of the biggest EC company is looking for Java Developer.
In particular, your responsibilities may include:
- Launching new B2C services.
- Analysing/developing features which are required in new/existing B2C services.
- Developing libraries to increase development efficiency in B2C services.
- Discover problems, propose solutions, and make improvements to contribute to the B2C business.
- Develop high quality applications (Requirements, Design, Development, Tests, Review, and Release).
- Do operations and improvements on the service after release.
In this position, you will have a cross-sectional relationship with a variety of B2C services.
- More than 5 years of experience and basic knowledge of Java.
- Over 5 years of experience in developing and operating large-scale Web API using Java and Spring Framework
- More than 5 years of development and operation experience in Linux environment
- Web application operation/tuning experience 2 years or more
- Experience in table design/query creation for efficient use of RDBMS such as Oracle
- Experience in distributed development with several teams using GitHub / Bitbucket or similar version control system and Pull Request
- Work experience in code and design review
- Architectural improvement results, tuning and performance analysis improvement results
- Web application operation/tuning experience, security knowledge
- Those who can implement applications considering database schema design and system cooperation API interface design experience
Haken (High possibility to convert to permanent within 6 months)
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
overtime hours: 20/month
[Length of contract]
ASAP ~ Long term
[Salary and Transportation]
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.