Global Financial Services Company
- Collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
- Analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
- Document the provided resolutions
- Perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
- Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Ideally, 5 years of experience as Java Developer, focusing on client server programming, web and mobile applications with Java and Java Scripts within the financial sector.
- Experience of designing RDBMS using Oracle or MS SQL, writing effective SQL queries, and understanding DB performance and tuning.
- Experience and skills in Linux / Windows.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with a focus in computer, math or engineering
- Clear understanding of Project Management methodologies (i.e. Agile mindsets).
- In depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC - code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Python or C# background.
- Ability to speak Japanese
- Strong Teamwork ethics and being able to work with regional teams in a diversified environment.
- Excellent communication skillsets to interact with IT and business partners at all levels.
- Able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
12 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.