‐To contribute to audits for the Company in different roles such as Project Lead and/or Team members.
For all assignments, the auditor will collaborate with colleagues located worldwide
-To perform financial, operational, compliance audits as well as consulting services according to Company plan and follow up on management action plans resulting from audits. The auditor is responsible for the execution of all audit steps including definition of audit response and audit model, execution of the field work, presentation of conclusions and finalization of deliverables to auditees and management
-To permanently be involved in the audit plan development through identification of audit needs;
-To perform ad hoc and investigation assignments
-To execute audits in Japan and outside Japan
The auditor will be based in Saitama where the Company operates and will have, while being close to the business to keep high integrity and independence from management as the auditor is part of Corporate Audit.
As a member of the global Corporate Audit team you will gain a thorough understanding of the businesses, processes and management of the Group as well as excellent opportunities to develop yourself in a dynamic environment.
- Qualified as any of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), JICPA, US CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or otherwise comparable professional certification
- 10 years of relevant experience in external / internal auditing, business control
- Industry specific knowledge (Finance, manufacturing, purchasing, sales etc)
- Agility, Good analytical and critical thinking skills as well as a pro‐active approach
- Curiosity, Interest in continuous improvements and perseverance for difficult matters
- Open minded, active listener, see possibilities in driving for results/ outcome
- Excellent Team player - One Team approach ‐ with strong interpersonal skills and timely responsiveness for working with other Corporate auditors and auditees. Able to handle divergent opinion constructively
- Motivated to work in a global and multicultural environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good professional judgment as well as high integrity
- Flexible to be able to work with different time zone always in respect of each other and prepared for significant travelling (approx.40/50% of time)
- Be a role model of Corporate Auditor and when acting as Project leader, be able to keep team members motivated and stake‐holders engaged
- Be "Walk and Talk".
- Manage changing situation.
Bachelor or Master Degree
Language Skill (Japanese / English):
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); TOEIC score: over 850
- Japanese language comprehension in Business environment
Approximately 7.0 million to 10.0 million JPY
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.