Global business services firm which operates in 25countries
We are looking for a dynamic people leader who understands the - bigger picture-, and can balance strategic vision and thought leadership with execution excellence.
Essential Job Elements:
- P&L: Manage P&L of the business operations, including the development and execution of the overall business strategy.
- Operations: Drive operational improvements for business vertical including optimizing resource allocation across teams, measuring progress against business goals.
- Team management: Manage a large, high performance teams. Improve organizational efficiencies, and build scalable business processes and infrastructure. Help align delivery capability to pipeline demand. Design and run scaled operations with a data-oriented approach. Provide vision and leadership for business.
- Strategy: Lead cross-functional strategic planning activities to plan budgets, expansion plans and operational plans (service design, operations costs, hiring, etc.).
- Client Satisfaction: Ensure client satisfaction. Become 'Voice of the Customer' Establish strong relationships with clients.
- Business Growth: Lead & collaborate efforts with the solutions team for market opportunities. Support business growth by collaborating with Sales & marketing across geographies.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all client regulatory requirements
- Operations experience within a BPO/ Captive
- Successful track record in growing and inspiring large global teams, with proven ability to select, attract, motivate, retain, and develop leaders and team members
- Proven ability to drive performance and grow businesses
- Experience with a matrix driven organization. Proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong internal client-facing skills with excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Analytical acumen and the ability to streamline complex processes
- MBA Degree prefered
- Native/Fluent Japanese is MUST, Business English needed.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.