Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA's):
- Will apply qualitative analytical tools to evaluate investment opportunities through Due Diligence.
- Involved in preparing PowerPoint/Excel presentations for clients/investors presenting detailed quantitative in a user friendly manner.
- Involved in periodic asset plan evaluation and forecasting for shareholder reporting purposes.
- Contributes to execution of transactions including providing analytical/research support.
- Support supervising and controlling PM, AM, vendors and other outside professionals if applicable.
- Manager approval process with appropriate recommendation for existing properties.
- Corresponding to lenders, trust banks and refinance work for existing projects.
- SPC set up and management
Internal Key Working Relationships:
- Primarily report to Head of Acquisition in Japan
- Deal team in Japan and overseas (HK and Singapore)
- Investment committee members
- Minimum 4~5 years' of real estate related investment experience
- Execution skills for real estate investment
- Advanced IT systems skills (esp. MS-office applications) and database applications.
- Competent with numbers
- Research skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and ability to self-review
- Able to work well in a small but close-knit team
- Good command of written and spoken Japanese and English
- Ability to work under pressure and produce quality work on a timely basis