[Position] Investment Management (Japan & Korea) - CIF (Common Innovation Framework) Lead
[Salary] 7~10.5 million JPY
Global Beverage Company
Investment Management Manager - CIF (Common Innovation Framework) Lead is one who will give the influence for the innovation portfolio strategy with the deep financial insights covering business case of innovation for Japan and Korea Operation Unit which is significant important source of growth for company
What You'll Do for Us
- Provide the financial insights and support for innovations / brand portfolio
- Setting up the business model and financial arrangement for innovations
- Financial Support for company-wide Agile project
- Compliance New Economic Model (Pricing Scheme)
- 12 years of experience in Finance (Commercial Finance experience preferred) with experience in brand portfolio strategy
- Insight/understanding business in beverage industry or FMCG, preferred
- Leadership and management experience, as a highly efficient communicator and influencer at all levels
- Strong business level of English and Japanese
Super-flex time, work from home.
With COVID, fully working from home (or have the choice to)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate/Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Finance