Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese and English required
Global Real Estate Investment Firm
- The new person will be in charge of variety of Core Plus Fund related tasks based on ED' guidance, including but not limited to Deal Closing (preparing agreements and other documents, funding, making settlement, etc.), Asset Management (business plan' implementation, NOI monitoring, value-up, tenant leasing, renovations, FM/PM vendor management, etc.), IC memo drafting, market research, periodical reporting, and property tour / meeting arrangements for investors, etc.
- Assistance in portfolio management of Core Plus Fund with Head of Investment Management Department and ED. The portfolio management shall require good communication with asset management team, accounting team and HK team.
- Flexibly take other ad-hoc assignments instructed by Head of Investment Management Department or the Company depending on the projects and/or business initiatives
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in either domestic or international firm with having Real Estate and/or Financial background (such as Real Estate IM / AM / Broker / Developer / General Contractor, Bank, Non-Bank, Life/Non- Life Insurance, etc.)
- Language: English and Japanese (Native Japanese + Fluent English or Native English + *Fluent Japanese) *Fluent Japanese = able to take charge of "Deal Closing" tasks listed on Key Roles
- High potential, motivated, team-worker building interpersonal relations, self-starter, and quick-learner
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.