Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Investment Company
- Underwriting (investment strategy planning, valuation, and Cash Flow modeling)
- Preparation of a Letter of Intent (LOI) or a Proposal to Seller
- Preparing IC memos and presenting them to Investment Review Committee members
- Debt Financing
- Deal Execution (Closing)
o Conducting Due diligence (in cooperation with third-party service providers)
o Contracts Drafting (in collaboration with legal firm)
o Funding and Settlement, etc.
Portfolio/ Asset Management
- Implementation of investment strategies
o Incorporation into actual operations and updating from time to time depending on the status
- Preparation of annual business plan of invested assets
- Operation and Management
o Lease Management
- Rent Negotiation
- Promotion of new tenant leasing
- Response to cancellation request (if the detention is needed)
- Complaints Handling, etc.
o Managing daily Repairs and scheduled Capital Expenditures
o Operating Expense Optimization
o Revenue and expenditure management
- Trust-related administration (Preparing written instruction to the trustee, etc.)
- Loan-related administration
o DSCR/LTV test reporting
o Preparation of Payment Date Status ("PDS") and arranging the repayment of principal and interest
o Obtaining Lender Approval for the matter covenanted in the loan agreement, etc.)
- Preparation of quarterly report
- Property Disposition
- Respond to inquiries from Investors
- Guiding Investors during their visits to Japan
- Ad-hoc assignments instructed by Hiring Manager or the Company depending on the projects and/or business initiatives
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in either domestic or international firm with Real Estate and/or Financial background (such as Real Estate IM or AM / Investment Bank / Broker /Trading House / Developer / General Contractor, Bank, Non-Bank, Life/Non- Life Insurance, etc.)
- No Real Estate IM/AM skills and experience candidates' application is also acceptable subject to his/her very high potential in the field of (i) mathematical ability and/or (ii) written communication ability (summarization of the documents, creation of presentation materials, etc.).
- Motivated, energetic, team-worker building interpersonal relations, self-starter, and quick-learner
- Japanese - native / native level (must -> able to read and write Japanese documents (e.g., Analyzing the property-related information for the underwriting, sort out the purchase and sale terms with the lawyer when drafting the contract) naturally to take charge of the tasks listed on Responsibilities), English - fluent / native level (J&E bilingual is a plus)
- Eager to learn and develop CF modeling and Proposal writing skills
- Underwriting and IC memo preparation experience is a plus
- PC Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.