Global Electronics Company
· Reporting to SCM Senior Manager, Inventory Planning Leader is primarily responsible for Inbound Logistics and Inventory Management
· Responsible for Forecasting and Inventory Management
· Lead team members to streamline the existing process to be more efficient & effective.
· Work directly with Product Team and Sales Team for more accurate forecast and efficient inventory rotation
· Work directly with Service Team for PDI [Pre-delivery Inspection] Coordination.
· Provide necessary support to team members to assure stable operation
· Plan and manage inventory through co-working with Warehouse Management Team and Order Fulfillment Team.
· Conduct Forecast/S&OP meeting with Product Team for both Retail and Professional market once a month to finalize forecast and place orders.
· Ensure forecast accuracy and inventory level to achieve the KPIs
· Coordinate with Logistics colleagues at HQ to finalize forecast and place order
3. Inbound Logistics/Import
· Monitor and coordinate/negotiate with Logistics colleagues at HQ on production schedule according to actual inventory/product availability status
· Coordinate shipment from manufacturing site in Europe and China.
· Work with forwarder/customs broker to clear the customs and delivery to warehouses/customers
· Arrange ad-hoc airfreight in need
4. Inventory Management
· Annual Wall-to-Wall stock taking.
· Stock Management at Sales Branches
· Stock Control and Transfer Coordination
· Responsible for any matters related to inventory
5. Inventory Analysis and Report
· Days of Stock (company total, by product, by location etc.)
· Excess Stock (company total, by product, by location)
· Slow and Non Movers
· Product Version Control
· Sales Development
6. Professional Machine Shipment Coordination
· Communication with PDI (Pre-delivery Inspection) Team for Professional Products
7. Team Management
· Lead Inventory Planning team and develop team members' skill and knowledge
· Review day to day activities and provide necessary support to team members for more accurate forecast and more appropriate inventory level as well as cleanup of slow-movers and non-movers
· University degree or above
· Experience in Supply Chain area for 5 years or more
· Forecasting and inventory management experience in Industrial or similar business
· Knowledge for customs clearance
· Good communication skill and team spirit
· Process improvement experience
· SAP: MM module, Report
· Excel: Pivot, Graph, Formula, Simulation, Analysis, etc.
· Access: Data Base
· Japanese: Native
· English: Business Level
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥6000000 - ¥7000000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available