Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
- Ensures materials are received without any damage from overseas factories, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
- Reviews receipt of all materials to ensure purchase orders are open and the quality of materials received is correct.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- Ensures materials and/or products are shipped as per marketing schedules. Organize warehouse, label goods and process shipments.
- Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures.
- Maintains documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Keeps detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentation to help management.
- Builds relationships within the company including US headquarters and factories as well as Sales, CSR and Service teams, and with external parties such as key customers, suppliers and transpiration companies.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees. Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Provides direct supervision to skilled, nonexempt employees.
- Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- Experience: More than 5 years of related experience.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects including Import, Export, Domestic shipments and inventory control.
- Fluent in English
- Advanced PC Skills: Microsoft Excel + PowerPoint
- Forklift License
- Experience in using ERP SAP/Oracle
- Experience in handling EIAJ D-Label
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.