Global Hospitality company
- Plan and co-ordinate deployment of Terminals and Solutions to merchant as agreed with Sales/ Business users
- Perform testing and validation of new solutions or solution enhancements o Technical involvement to understand integration solutions - POS or Terminals based integration
- Responsible for back office provisioning of the solutions. o Manage inventory related to issuing solutions
- Document the solution changes, enhancements and solution technical requirements
- Support operation and field service to achieve efficient operation of technology initiatives.
- Support internal business by taking in charge of various IT-related incidents, issue, and desktop support.
- Work together with IT PM and Senior Manager, technology for pro-active problem management to prevent future recurrence of problem and prevention of potential issues and identify and manage risks to prepare and maintain contingency plans for the services.
- Maintain, operate and keep the local inventory accurate and provide inventory access/ reports to Field Manager.
- Fluent in English (verbal/written), native speaker in Japanese (verbal/written).
- University graduate or Diploma holder or equivalent experience
- IT educational background. Should have minimum 4 to 5 years' experience in IT field.
- Experience in software and hardware support (Level 1 and Level 2) preferably in POS and EDC terminals.
- Good level of fluency on MS Excel and MS Word.
- Willing to travel when required.
- General knowledge of mobile application solution.
- Good presentation and negotiation skill.
- Relevant leadership over a team of technical and operation personnel.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills, able to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner.
- Independent, goal-oriented and self- motivating personality.
7 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.