Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Luxury Brand Company
- Store Audits. Performance of store audits - using the company Audit App - according to the Store Audit Methodology (100% assurance target), training, reporting, celebrating best performers and sharing knowledge.
- Retail Risk Analytics. Analyze the PowerBI Analysis run on a frequent basis and assess the relevant functions follow up on risk kpi's facilitating the tool usage among the colleagues.
- Retail Operational guidelines. Keep updated, broadcast and promote the "store operations rules" (SharePoint platform) and make sure that is well known by the Retail community in coordination with the Worldwide Community, Retail Operations, Internal Control and Finance.
- Risk management awareness. Drives improvements in the internal control environment also through awareness promotion with multiple communication channels (Yammer, SharePoint, meetings), Office meetings proposing the Analytics monitoring, celebrating risk management success or best practices (i.e. excellent store audit results).
- Major risks monitoring and reporting. Leads the Risk Assessment process with top management to identify, measure and report Major Risks.
- Segregation of Duties and Governance. Support on the Segregation of Duties by design analysis and Governance traceability/checks control;
- Action plans follow up (findings) monitoring. Manage the action plan follow-up register that collects the actions required to solve the control's failures ad issues arose from Audits (including the audits performed from the Group) supporting the process owners to improve their processes embedding automated/traceable controls.
- Process and procedures design and implementation,
- proposing simple/scalable/traceable/automated solution so to make sure that things happen and controls can be automated/embedded as alerts. Support other functions in designing and adapting procedures in compliance with local rules and regulations, the Company Guidelines, Rules and Regulations.
- Reporting and Risk management internal portal updates. Reporting to CFO, relevant stakeholders, also through the function's online internal website keeping updated the Region's information.
- Company President/CFO/Dept Directors/Finance and Business Planning Managers assistance. Assist Presidents/CFO/Dept Directors/Finance and Business Planning Managers to establish and implement procedures and control systems to comply with internal control framework and governance practices;
- Regional CFO ad hoc assistance. Assist the Regional Chief Financial Officer on ad hoc compliance analysis.
- Special tasks. Conduct specific compliance/controls/audit/assessment according to requirements set by Regional Internal Control Committee (i.e. Business Continuity Plan).
- Process improvement and systems specifically related to internal control. Promote and facilitate implementation of best business practices when relevant to internal control remediation plans.
- Fast learner, curious, open to innovation and digital tools.
- Soft and communications skills to leverage the impact of his/her action across the company with limited resources (i.e. Guest Internal Control/Guest Auditors, partnership with other functions).
- Vision and mindset oriented to continuous improvement and automation.
- Office 365 suite tools knowledge such as SharePoint and Power BI knowledge/previous use is a plus.
- Project Management excellence in a multi-cultural environment.
- 5+ years of which 3+years in Finance/Audit background (Audit Spvsr/Finance Spvsr
- Retail experience (a previous experience in the Luxury industry is a plus).
- English and Japanese mandatory both written and oral.
- University Degrees
- Being highly business oriented with focus on Stores, other functional departments, and President being the main clients
- International experience and open mindedness to work effectively with contacts from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Technological skills oriented / strong commitment to invest in automation giving active support and value added.
- Excellent in cross-functional communication, liaise with Accounting and the Internal Control teams. Show leadership in the BPC team as well as in the whole Finance team.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
7.5hrs / day
"standard" working hours is from 9:45am to 6:15pm but with flextime, the person is able to have more freedom on their schedule). Furthermore with COVID-19, the organization has been more flexible on allowing individuals to work from home, but as we are a retail shop, they would like for workers to come to the office 1-3 times a week to support the retail staff members who come to the store every day.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.