[Company Summary ]
Global Consumer Goods Company
Internal Control Hot-Line
・Provide U.S. Accounting Standard consultation, Control & Compliance consultation, and process improvement consultation to CFO and BU associates
CAD Audit Management
・Being a single point of contact for CAD audit and manage CAD audit smoothly with minimal issues. In addition, being responsible for implementing management action plans for all identified issues.
Bottler Audit Management
・Lead bottler audit for validation of revenues, DME and capital support, and discuss audit findings and negotiate cash refunding with bottlers
Agency Audit Management
・Lead agency audit for Japan BU and negotiate management action plan with agencies to solve audit issues
Information Protection Audit Management
・Lead Information Protection Audit for Japan BU and ensure management action plan for audit identification is timely executed
- Related work experience:
- 5 + year financial accounting experience with deep understanding of US GAAP
- 5-10 year approx. full-time working experience required
- Excellent leadership skill required
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation skills and ability to transform numbers into insightful financial information
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or University with preference Finance and or Accounting major
- U.S. CPA or equivalent
- External audit firm work experience or CAD experience
- Experience in bilingual environment is plus
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 13 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.