Global Leading Pharma Company
- Execute a comprehensive risk assessment, including financial, operational, compliance and fraud risk factors, in collaboration with senior leadership and operational management.
- Execute a quarterly Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) review on disbursements and Travel & Entertainment (T&E) reimbursements.
- Execute quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) related tasks including Changes in Internal Control Reporting (CICR), facilitation of Management Sub-certification, SOX deficiency identification and assessment.
- Assist Legal & Compliances from time to time, including regarding investigations conducted under the attorney-client privilege and work product doctrines.
- Business partner the organization in a consultative manner, and provide guidance on the appropriate resolution of issues (such as handling T&E process inquiries), as well as the ability to gain the confidence and support of local managers to ensure appropriate input and dialogue regarding potential risks.
- Assist the Japan Lead when specifically required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, be well-organized, and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Self-starter that is highly motivated and has demonstrated success whilst operating in situations of ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex problems/data
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles (both USGAAP and JGAAP)
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with SAP (ERP, Business Intelligence), Concur, Microsoft Suite, Tableau, and Workiva is preferred.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance and/or risk & control, at audit/accounting/consulting firm or industry.
- Knowledge of SOX, FCPA (or similar local legislation), and local/regional industry codes governing interactions with healthcare professionals/organizations is desirable.
- Past experience working in pharmaceutical or similarly risky compliance environment is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree from the relevant field
- CPA (US or Japan), CMA (Certified Management Accountant), CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) or other equivalent to those is preferred.
- Japanese (fluent) and English (business level)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.