[ポジション] Internal Control Audit Staff to Manager
Purpose of the role:
- Provide assurance to Sr. Management as to the adequacy of the effective use of Company resources, adequacy of the internal controls, and adherence to Corporate , Financial, Information Technology and Operational Policies and Procedures as well as local laws, regulations and industry codes.
- Perform risk-based internal audits in accordance with IIA Standards and communicate internal control issues to the Audit and Supervisory Board and the Board of Directors.
- Maintain and manage the internal control for the business; Perform internal audits regarding financial, IT and operational processes and procedures to assess internal control structure and evaluate compliance with policies and procedures and corporate objectives.
- Survey functions and activities to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the controls.
- Prepare the Internal Audit program by determining the theory, direction, and scope.
- Identify key control points in the process.
- Propose the Internal Audit procedures to keep interested parties involved and aware.
- Evaluate process effectiveness through the application of knowledge of business cycles and business systems.
- Obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed and objective opinion.
- Present Internal Audit findings and provide recommendations to Management, reporting any material items or potential material items for securing the reliability to the finance report.
- Prepare concise, informative written reports on the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the process.
- Recommend efficient, effective alternatives to improve operating performance while maintaining an adequate control environment.
- Evaluate the adequacy of corrective actions taken for satisfactory dispositions of Internal Audit findings
- Work with (e.g. VP Finance) to provide information to outside auditor in the preparation of the annual audit of fiscal year performance.
- Prepare and communicate internal audit reports, as necessary.
- Monitor compliance with internal control procedures and documentation.
- Maintain program to support J-SOX compliance and controls testing.
- Internal control for the Company level, accounts control, IT controls
- Communication to each department for items which J-SOX requires
- Making documents of Narratives, Risk Control Matrix, Flowchart, etc.
- Having the assessment of the preparation condition and operational condition.
- Manage the deficiency items.
- With direction from the General Counsel, perform special projects
- Based on risk assessment, perform internal audits
- Assist in the identification and mitigation of Company risks
- Perform special investigations
- Assist with external audit activities
- Various research, analytical, and other projects as requested
- Promote awareness of and compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Implement, educate, and train employees the importance of the internal control;
EDUCATION : University degree or similar
LANGUAGES: Japanese native, English fluent.
- 3-7 years' experience in accounting, internal controls, internal audit, external audit or similar role
- Manufacturing industry experience for similar production-like processes .
- International job experience
OTHER INFORMATION & SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Ability to enter and solve conflictual situations
- High willingness to make/drive decisions
- Ability to translate business needs into strategic actions
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Dynamic and continuously looking for improvements
- High accountability (externally and internally)
- Good financial understanding
- Good knowledge of MS Office suites
- Travel availability (frequent)
完全週休2日制（土・日）、GW・夏季・年末年始休暇、年次有給休暇、 慶弔休暇、産前・産後休暇、育児休業、介護休業 他
Seniority Level：Associate/Mid Senior Level
Job Function：: Accounting / Auditing, Manufacturing