Global Medical Devices Company
Communications Generalist Specialist will provide support for internal communications initiatives and programs, under the guidance of Manager, Japan Communications, to advance the objectives of Japan. The role is responsible for the execution of comprehensive communications strategies and programs to: 1) increase employee engagement by further enhancing One company's mentality, 2) position leaders as transparent, trust-worthy and approachable and 3) position company as great place to work for one of the key stakeholders, our own employees.
- Help to create and implement an integrated internal communication strategy to build the sense of "Proud of Company, Proud of Japan" through various communication channels and events planning and management.
- Plan and execute employee communications strategies to further enhance One Company's mentality and break down the silos within the organization, by showcasing and recognizing various achievements and milestones among individual businesses and functions.
- Plan and execute leader communications, primarily leader of Japan, to position as transparent, trust-worthy and approachable, by creating communication opportunities of the leader with variety of group of employees.
- Support regional initiatives to position APAC region and APAC leader as committed to invest in the people and to create momentum for the newly established North Asia Sub-region.
KEY ROLE responsibilities
- Plan and execute on internal communications strategy in alignment of Japan's goals and objectives
- Program/Project management and local execution in alignment with Global or APAC communications
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, primarily APAC Communications, Korea Communications and HR team, in order to drive successful programs and campaigns
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
- Plan, prepare, and execute both internal /external communication activities
- Collaborate and manage agencies (event, creative, translation, travel etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience in Communication both planning and executions.
- Creative and innovative mind to develop the plan in order to communicate stakeholders with new approaches
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills, communication between stakeholders including developing presentation, oral and written communication abilities.
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive communications that simultaneously address the needs of a broad stakeholder audience.
- Strong in multi-tasking (both strategic and day-to-day operational), work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, set priorities, and communicate needs within a team environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to enable effective relationships across a global enterprise.
- Exceptional in teamwork to closely work with colleagues within APAC region
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management and employees.
- Advanced Japanese/English communication skills (TOEIC 800+)
- Min. 3 years in PR /Communication or related communication role
- Healthcare industry experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device company/agency is preferred.
- Experience in employee engagement projects or initiatives is advantage
- Experience in digital communication and implementation is advantage.
- Business Level fluency in Japanese and English is essential
- Bachelor's degree or upper
- Ability to interact verbally on the phone and make verbal presentations.
- Able to travel domestic and internationally, ave. monthly.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.