※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Internal Communication／40代後半までの方にお勧め
[Salary] 10〜14 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Senior Manager, Colleague Communications & Engagement, will report to HR Lead Japan and support the development, implementation, and coordination of colleague engagement and communication activities. The Senior Manager is responsible to align with regional/cluster and global Biopharma Colleague & Engagement efforts, while developing and executing country specific communications that shape the Biopharma culture and enhance its ability to meet and exceed its business goals. This will include colleague communications such as company-wide message and top management message, content creation for communication channels, and oversite of country content in all Biopharma communications and engagement activities.
The role encompasses:
- Develops or supports simple, engaging communications that align with the our Purpose Blueprint and country goals
- Managing and implementing colleague communications and engagement efforts for Japan, while measuring impact and results
- Partnering with enterprise Colleague Communications & Engagement professionals, country HR team members, and Corporate Affairs to ensure alignment with our colleague engagement priorities.
The Senior Manager's primary goal is to support Japan HR team Country Manager and CLT to deliver simple, effective communications and engagement approaches that are aligned with business priorities and supporting key strategies and initiatives across the country.
Work closely with country HR team to develop and design communications and engagement approach that support the business goals. Ensure alignment with global and regional Biopharma Colleague Communications & Engagement efforts to help deliver business goals, objectives, and priorities
- Support the management of colleague communications and engagement plans
- Produce, write and edit Biopharma communications content for various channels including town-hall meetings, videos, podcast and intranet sites.
- Support cross-functional work with colleagues to implement colleague engagement programs involving critical initiatives and activities (i.e.,Bold Moves, reputation and business development).
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or related field a plus, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of healthcare environment, financial services or other corporate and public affairs experience a plus.
- 3+ years of internal or external experience in a corporate environment or highly regulated industry.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering communications strategies and plans and managing evolution and change in a complex global organization.
- Strong, versatile writer and editor with ability to grasp complex issues and topics, work under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment:
- Ability to develop materials across diverse audiences and drive messaging across functions.
- Ability to create alignment across the organization for communications messaging and processes.
- Ability to proactively make strategic connections across the business and identify opportunities to develop and implement creative communications strategies and solutions.
- Experience managing internal social media platforms.
- Must demonstrate analytical thinking and be able to provide direct counsel to others.
- Strong listening and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to navigate a large, global organization and create an effective network of colleagues across levels.
- Energetic self-starter; self-directed, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Quick thinker and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Professional native level in Japanese and fluent in English (TOEIC 870+ or equivalent)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Public Relations