Global IT Service Company
- Set strategic direction for local audits, improve documentation, track progress, coordinate improvement efforts, and monitor process improvements.
- Dive deep into the company's control environment to develop broad domain and technical understanding of security activities and control implementation to articulate compliance implications to both customers and internal and external audit functions.
- Develop understanding of regulated industry compliance requirements and communicate how our control activities meet global regulatory obligations.
- Liaise with customers, regulators and auditors, articulate control implementation, and describe considerations for applying security and compliance concepts to a technical cloud environment.
- Operate a rhythm of the business for managing changes to the control environment and in the preparation of audits; guide control owners in documenting their own control activities and confirm readiness of controls for audit.
- Monitor, evaluate, and continuously improve the organization by being a trusted advisor, facilitator and creative problem solver. Implement continuous improvements to the security organization and the program management process. Share program/project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization.
- Apply a working knowledge of global information security regulation and policy to articulate customer and control impact and drive alignment to the company controls.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or other related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in performing and/or participating in technical audit assessments.
- 10+ years working in highly regulated industries (e.g. financial services, healthcare, and energy, telecommunications), including direct work with regulatory audits.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Hands-on.
- Have a clear understanding of cloud computing services and deployment architecture.
- Demonstrate a record of driving compliance initiatives on behalf of customers.
- Experience with IT process consulting is a plus.
- Have experience in performing technical assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, as well as auditing IT processes. Experience in IT program or project management, IT auditing, and/or control framework development and implementation is a plus.
- Have a working knowledge of global IT regulation and supporting audit standards (e.g. NIST 800-53, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, SOC).
- Have an understanding of evaluating the design and effectiveness of IT controls. Have experience in working directly with auditors for these types of assessments.
- Experience defining audit plans based on customer requirements, completing compliance documentation, and ensuring committed assessments are delivered on schedule.
- Have experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT process effectiveness and consistency.
- Must speak Japanese and English
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.