[Position] Internal Audit Control Specialist/Manager
[Salary] Up to 16M JPY Total Salary
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Growing Multinational IT Company
- Lead all phases of an audit from the planning stage to audit report publication
- Perform effective review of the audits, provide value, and add comments to team members
- Quantify materiality and articulate business risks associated with findings
- Alert management when concerns arise, offer recommendations/solutions to problems
- Effectively communicate in English (written and orally) relevant facts to the client, team leader, and senior management
- Lead advisory and consulting projects that assist in the organization in designing and implementing robust internal controls, policies, and guidelines
- Support IT audits and investigations as needed
- Has a university degree in areas of study such as Accounting, Finance or Business related.
- Internet, Telco, High-Tech, Financial Services or other fast paced industry, working with Global teams experience is preferred
- Familiar with various data analytics tools (e.g. Power BI, Python, Qlik Sense) is a plus
- At least 5 years of Internal plus Big 4 External Audit experience, compliance or Internal Controls experience is a plus
- Open to 30% travel. Please note that this will only be applicable when travel restrictions are lifted.
- Fluency in English (writing, speaking, and reading) is a requirement
- Fluency in Japanese (writing, speaking, and reading) is a requirement
- Other language capability (e.g.Mandarin, Korean) is a plus
- Japan CPA, CIA, ACCA, CICPA, CPA or CISA certifications preferred.
Up to 16M JPY Total Salary
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Current workstyle is 100% work-from-home due to the COVID-19 situation. There are still discussion about returning to the office once the situation stabilizes. However, they plan on maintaining a work-from-home and flextime system.
- Flextime is available, core hours are 11am-5pm.
- 30 hours of overtime is included, any hour beyond this amount is paid.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate, Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Management, Information Technology