Global BPO Industry
- Lead Compliance Program Implementation in conjunction with Operations and other Functional Leads;
- Operational risk compliance - Process Controls, risk assessments, report out and management;
- Leading various Audits - Client and our company;
- Contractual compliance - Ensuring MSA adherence;
- Ensuring adequate Data Security within process, prevention of data leakage with increasing digitization, PCI / PII Controls Review and Implementation;
- Being responsible for driving Compliance for the business;
- Regular status update / review with our company leadership, publish dashboards to measure effectiveness;
- Facilitating and leading Internal & External audits;
- Increase Compliance Awareness and being vigilant in workspace Management of Client relationship;
- Continuous Compliance Monitoring on key contractual requirements, Data Security controls and Process Controls across Shared Services Locations.
- English speaking is very important
- someone who has handled, and experience being audited by audit firm is better, hands on interaction with audit firm
- understand operational side,
- someone who has 2-3 years of audit experience is ok, if the person has accounting / operation experience.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- big 4 exp is a plus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.